personal injury litigation
COLORADO LAWYERS FOR PERSONAL INJURY CASES
At Gifford Stevens, LLC, in Denver, our attorneys have extensive experience and perspective from both sides of personal injury litigation — plaintiff and defense. This means we are well prepared to evaluate, investigate and pursue your case whether you are an insurance company representative, business owner, or involved in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence.
A substantial portion of our lawyers’ insurance defense work, over the course of our practice, has been in cases involving catastrophic personal injury or wrongful death litigation. We have an impressive track record of success in achieving favorable outcomes on behalf of our clients, whether through trial or negotiated settlement.
Prepared to Diligently Evaluate and Handle a Wide Range of Claims
We are skilled investigators ourselves, prepared with solid connections to quality experts in many areas critical to case evaluation and evidence assessment in accident cases. Our experience extends to numerous:
- Car wrecks, trucking accidents, railroad accidents, and other transportation accidents resulting in fatalities or serious injury to one or multiple parties — including drunk driving accidents
- Home and industrial fires, explosions, and chemical exposure cases — including cases involving carbon monoxide poisoning
- On-the-job accidents leading to claims against contractors, manufacturers and consultants
- Products liability cases, including multimillion-dollar liability claims involving medical devices alleged to be defective and dangerous
- Serious slip-and-fall accidents, dog bites and other injuries that may lead to premises liability litigation
Quality and integrity are at the heart of all we do at our active, versatile law firm. We put major emphasis on client service throughout any case — beginning on the front end. Our legal knowledge and experience enables us to offer you guidance based on an in-depth, realistic assessment of the facts and questions surrounding liability, the real financial impact of injuries or a death, and more.
Many cases should clearly be settled out of court, and others are destined for trial. Both situations are familiar territory for us, and our attorneys consistently strive to obtain the best possible outcome for our clients.