EXPERIENCED, RESULTS-FOCUSED INSURANCE DEFENSE LAWYERS
Insurance defense throughout Colorado is a central focus of our active, dynamic Denver-based law firm. Our attorneys have extensive experience on both sides of serious personal injury, wrongful death and other casualty cases. In addition, our knowledge of construction law is a tremendous asset in litigation over construction defects and homeowners insurance claims.
We have a strong track record pursuing and protecting the interests of insureds, other businesses, and individuals. You can count on personal attention from a lawyer determined to help you make the soundest possible decisions while delivering excellent value for your investment. Our relationship can begin with a free consultation.
Liability and Casualty Claims — Coverage Disputes — Subrogation
We capably handle a wide variety of insurance defense cases and first-party subrogation claims. Our experience extends across a wide range of property damage and casualty cases, including those arising from:
- Car, motorcycle and other roadway accidents, involving a full range of liability issues, investigative nuances of cause and fault, and cases involving severe injuries
- Other transportation accidents involving trucking, railroads and common carrier liability
- Home, business and industrial fires and explosions
- Alleged construction defects and other substantial claims against developers, contractors and subcontractors
- Insurance policy and coverage analyses and disputes, as well as allegations of insurance bad faith
Clear Strengths in Analysis, Investigation and Case Building
While you will find proven veterans of multiple jury trials at Gifford Stevens, LLC, the value of our wide-ranging legal experience comes into play whether or not your case goes all the way to court. Having won substantial settlements and verdicts for personal injury victims, we have solid perspective on the factors involved in crucial “settle or take it to trial” decisions.
We are practical, assertive problem solvers above all, which means we must be investigators, researchers, communicators and negotiators. We value innovation, new strategies, and cutting-edge technology that can keep you steps ahead of the opposition.
We have gotten to know the inner workings of many insurers and businesses of all sizes, enabling us to relate to your business necessities and translate your real-world business goals into legal options, initiatives and responses. To discuss your insurance defense or other legal needs, please contact us today.