INSIGHTFUL COUNSEL AND ADEPT REPRESENTATION FOR COLORADO BUSINESSES
When a business agreement goes bad, the financial consequences can be substantial or even potentially ruinous. Honest assessment of the issues and value associated with your contract dispute can be the most important service a lawyer provides if you have been wronged or become the target of litigation.
If the stakes are high and your business interests justify action or require defense, it is essential to consult an attorney capable of taking control so you can maintain focus on your core business.
Our firm’s collective decades of experience in insurance defense and construction law has brought exposure to many cases involving breach of contract and other challenging disputes. We have also represented trucking, and other transportation companies, as well as a range of other businesses statewide — obtaining many sizeable settlements and favorable verdicts at trial.
Putting the Effort In Up Front, and Delivering Honest, Dependable Guidance
We will work hard to cut through complexity and identify the best course of action for you in a contract dispute involving:
- Refusal or failure to pay for goods or services
- Failure to deliver on a contract to complete work, provide services or deliver product — such as a “walk-off” that leaves unfinished or poor-quality work on a construction project
- Violation of the terms of an employment contract, such as a non-disclosure or non-compete agreement
Analysis and up-front case evaluation are priorities at our Denver law firm. In most cases — whether your contract dispute is over thousands or millions — critical decisions include:
- Is the case valid under Colorado law and worth pursuing?
- What are your real chances of winning a judgment, and does your adversary have the assets to pay?
- How much time will you need to take away from focusing on your core business?
A Dynamic Legal Resource for Companies Large, Small and In-Between
We will welcome you as a business client in recognition that you may not have a “legal budget,” and that cost-effectiveness likely tops your list of concerns. Alternatively, if you are concerned that your case may be too large or complex for our firm, we urge you to contact us now for a free consultation. We have the resources — including relationships with many other outstanding lawyers throughout Colorado — to handle almost any dispute or challenge on your behalf.